I’ll take you through establishing your needs and objectives for setting up an Advisory Board. This will help you handle practicalities of setting up an Advisory Board and building a skill profile for your members.
You will learn if an Advisory Board is right for you and:
- Discover what an Advisory Board is and how it differs from a Board of Directors
- Work through the 9 steps of setting up your Advisory Board
- Receive free checklists, guides and templates
- Use a 90 Day Action Plan template to help get your new Advisory Board underway
- Hear from people already engaged in an Advisory Board
You will walk away knowing if an Advisory Board is for you and the who, when and how of your own tailored Advisory Board.
- What it means to be an Advisory Board member
- How this differs from being a director on a formal board
- Determining what you bring to the Advisory Board table
- How to select the boards where you will add the most value
Join fellow like-minded professionals for this focused workshop and discover:
- What you can bring to the Advisory Board table
- How to build your profile
- The role of the Chair person
Workshop Investment: $595.00 + GST
Workshop Investment with Voucher: $297.50 + GST (Ask us about an NZTE voucher)
Register your interest for this workshop by emailing Helen Down at email@example.com or call on (04) 528 6218.