Wednesday, Oct 23, 2019
9:30am – 4:00pm
In this full-day workshop, you will learn:
- How to establish your needs and objectives while getting a handle on the practicalities of setting up an Advisory Board.
- How to build a skill profile for your members.
- What it means to be an Advisory Board member
- The difference between a board of directors and an Advisory Board.
- Many useful templates to help setup your Advisory Board.
You’ll walk away with practical ideas to apply in your business right now!
This interactive workshop is presented by Helen Down of Advisory Boards NZ Ltd
All for just $595 + GST – email firstname.lastname@example.org
When: 23 October 2019
Where: Level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
Tea and coffee on arrival and a light lunch is provided.
Chamber of Commerce House
Level 3, 15 Daly Street
Lower Hutt, Wellington, 5010