Become a Certified Advisor
Attract more opportunities with the Advisory Boards NZ seal of approval
Advisors are eligible to apply to become a Certified Advisor, if they have:
- Completed the “All About Advisory Boards” workshop; and
- Have four years board experience; and
- Have held one or more of the positions listed below:
- owned their own business
- been a senior executive or in an administrative position.
By becoming an Advisory Boards NZ Certified Advisor you will stand out on the Advisory Board Register with a certification from Advisory Boards NZ.
With this upgraded profile, you will receive a high profile listing. You will also be entitled to publish your own content on our website which we will circulate through our networks using social media and direct email. This will prove valuable for marketing yourself, and positioning yourself, your experience and your expertise.
To be a successful candidate you will have:
- Met with Advisory Boards NZ and shared your area of expertise so we can give accurate referrals
- Attended and been awarded a Certificate of Completion from our All About Advisory Boards workshop
- Proved that you have held Advisory Board or Board of Director positions
- Proven business acumen in your area of expertise.
As a Certified Advisor for Advisory Boards NZ, you will:
- Receive all the benefits of a General Advisor
- Have a higher status by being recognised on our Register as a Certified Advisor
- Have access to our workbooks and material to use with your clients
- Submit case studies and blogs for the website.
- Be able to apply for Affiliate Membership
- Receive soft copies of workbooks and material.